The Mitel 5312 multi-line desktop phone features 12 programmable keys and is user-friendly, making it perfect for teleworkers, office workers and small businesses.
The dual-mode Mitel MiVoice 5312 IP Phone is a full-duplex handsfree speakerphone with a multi-line backlit display and programmable feature keys. Works with Mitel IP communications platforms to deliver simple call handling and converged applications. Personalisation is easy with programmable keys or a browser-based desktop configuration tool.
The 5312 IP Phone provides IP functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. User-friendly features include tools to customise feature sets and a 40-character white, back-lit graphics display, making it an ideal choice for teleworkers, ACD agents, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments, and others who need access to sophisticated features.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® Express (UCX) or Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA)), the 5312 IP Phone streamlines communications between people and organizations, improving productivity, enhancing customer service, reducing costs, and integrating business processes.
Features of the 5312 IP Phone include:
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Voice mail access – large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand and Mitel MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand support
- UCX and UCA support